www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Hectic Lives Breed Fatigue

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hectic Lives Breed Fatigue


I remember a time, not so very long ago, when I would wake up, go to work, come home to my t.v., go to sleep, then press repeat. What ever happened to those days? Honestly, I am glad that I have so much more to do these days, however, sometimes I just feel completely worn down. My sister and her four children stayed the weekend with me during which we had to plan outfits for pictures and then actually go have the pictures made. Picture taking with small children is absolutely exhausting. But man oh man are they cute pics. I will post them as soon as Jennifer gets them uploaded. The twins are huge. By huge I mean they weigh like ten pounds or so, but in comparison to four pounds, they seem like they have grown by leaps and bounds. They are far too precious. One of them will mimic you if you "blow bubbles" at her, it is so so so sweet. My sister, currently a single mom, is doing a great job. Her husband is deployed in Iraq for his second tour. He left in October and won't be home for a visit until February. So, if you have a second, say a little prayer for that family, for Josh's protection and for Jennifer's patience.

I am not in a great state of mind at the moment but I will blame it on fatigue and hormones. All in all, life is swell. I'm not even being sarcastic. ;) Church is good, work is fine, and 90% of my Christmas presents are already wrapped beautifully and nestled under the tree. What do I have to complain about.


1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Oh, your tree is so pretty! Good for you on having 90% of your gifts wrapped. I'm with you. I have two more to go!

December 06, 2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home