www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: BOO

Monday, October 30, 2006

BOO

Sorry for the long pause. I don't feel like I have much to say. Shocking, I know. Everything seems relatively calm. A blessing and a curse. I am finally, ten weeks after starting, on week four of my support group study. ''The Fear Of Joy.'' Fitting, eh? I haven't started it yet. Not smart since I have stuff to do tonight and tomorrow night as well as all day Saturday. Oops. I will get to it, I'm sure.

I am typing this on my phone as I wait for an old friend. We are going
to the haunted house at my old church tonight. She still goes to church there, but that is beside the point. It is one of those that takes you through real life scenarios and shows you the consequences for your choices. I am not sure that scare tactics are the best way to get people to Jesus, but whatever works, I guess. I have gone through it more times than I can count so I am not positive
where this desire to go came from, but, here I am.

Seriously, I feel absolutely void of anything worth telling you about. I don't know what is going on. Perhaps I shall spend some time analyzing it to death. Happy Halloween, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

It's just good to hear from you again (like I'm one to talk). I'm not in favor of the scare tactics myself. But I hope you had fun.

November 01, 2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home