www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Just Say No To Sunday

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just Say No To Sunday

I've decided Sundays should be outlawed. I hate them. I don't mind the typical Sunday activities, it isn't that. I hate the way I feel come Sunday night. For no apparent reason I just feel like crap. I feel sad, I feel disappointed, I feel like I am nothing. No idea why. It seems to be a recurrent theme with the only common denominator being that it strikes on Sundays. I don't know why so I don't know what to do about it. Maybe I'll just go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I hope your Monday was better. Maybe it's because Sunday night signifies the end of the weekend?

October 23, 2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

Hey girlie! I actually got to read some of your blog tonight and really enjoyed hearing how you are doing. I was thinking the same as LL, if it was because it is going back into the work week of not wanting to go or wanting more. I also was thinking you had a group this night as well so maybe it is the stuff you are working on. BTW, loved hearing how you are fighting and a few back how you got to experience the truth that night without being as bombbarded. love you girlie.

October 27, 2006 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home