www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: A Little Something of My Nothing

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Little Something of My Nothing

Ok, either I have disassociated from my life without even knowing it, or my life has become boring and my brain no longer has need for deep theological, philosophical or any other 'ical' thinking. I haven't a clue which one it is.

I am reading a good book. It is called "Restless Faith" written by some dude I'd never heard of named Winn Collier. Anyway, good book. No Sunday school answers which makes it quite appealing to me. I'll let you know more about it when I am able to form worthwhile thoughts.

So, that is all I have. Sorry I am of no interest, but I figured better something than nothing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, girl....you are always of great interest to me! =)

November 02, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I agree with Sandy.

November 02, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Hey Stephanie,
I just got back from a week in Miami. I lol at your word dissociation, I recommend it.
Hope you are doing ok, I am keeping up with you girl. We must do dinner again soon.

November 03, 2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home