www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Word Cloud and Other Such Nonsense

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Word Cloud and Other Such Nonsense


Blah blah ba blah blah blah. That is about all that I have going through my head today. Felt like Monday even though it is Tuesday, good news is, only two more days till Friday. You know what that means, time for another weekend, thank goodness. I wish it were bed time rather than walk time. It is hard to blog when your brain is empty.

I saw this word cloud thing on Paulette's blog. You go to the website and type in the address of your blog, then they scan your blog and use frequently used words to make the cloud. C'mon, you know you want one.

Oh yeah I remember a story. This weekend when we were driving home from Addison, Casta asked if I would still be alive when she was a teenager??? Does she realize that is only six years away, hello, I am only thirty. She asked this because she wants to be sure I will be around to drive her while she is riding along in the front seat. Oh the things she looks forward to. Kids are crazy.


Ok, all done, I've got nothing. My brain is mush. Big fat oatmealy mush.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

Yea you put it up. Its cool , some really neat words on your cloud. The cloud is so you!!!
Hope you are ok. LOL your niece is so funny, just the words to perk you up huh???
Take care, we need to get together soon.

September 06, 2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

The things kids say! Too cute.

September 06, 2006 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home