www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: AWWWW, and the Rangers were robbed!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

AWWWW, and the Rangers were robbed!




C'mon now, you know they're cute! I realize that sleeping in glasses is not a great idea. However, can I just say that I LOVE that she fell asleep reading. My only question is where the heck am I supposed to sleep??








We went to the Rangers game tonight. MercyMe did a pregame concert, and since I like the Rangers too, I couldn't miss it. We did, sadly, lose. If you ask me, we were robbed. We had the tying run at the bottom of the ninth and the ump called him out. They wouldn't even show the replay, I think they were afraid the entire crowd would rush the field in anger. Oh well. I still say we should have had that run, but whatever. I have to go to bed if I am going to get up in time to get me and two girls ready for church in the morning. I guess I'll be on the couch tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

AWWWWW Where did you sleep??? That picture was tooo darned sweet.
You are such a good auntie. I watched that game, I wanted a win.I have a freind who gets free tickets all the time, if she offers them again ill get ya some. free parking too.
I knew you were quiet on here so I figured you were off being auntie.
Have a good day.

September 03, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Hey Friend, Thanks for visiting.
LoL I know I cant believe the only thing I am worried about is the clothes, how lame is that???
I am just going to be brave and do it by golly, i want to be a part of the choir.
Hey would you like to come over for dinner one evening? Let me know.
What are your plans tomorrow? You gonna be with Family?
Later
Blessings.

September 03, 2006 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home