www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: I have something to say..........

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I have something to say..........

really I do, but I have to finish a book first. it is, scary as it sounds, almost positive. I'll get back to you.

***************************************
Ok, I have to get permission first, don't want to infringe on any copyrights or anything. I will go ahead and say that what I heard today actually provided a glimmer, however faint, of hope. Something that is not common and often looked upon with cynicism by me. It is interesting and perhaps, in time, life altering. I know, you are on the edge of your seats, but bear with me. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I can't wait to hear! Please, pray tell!!

P.S. You are such a cutie. In answer to your questions: My weekend went good. I sort of vegged out after my son's birthday party. We played legos all weekend. L Sis is doing good. Last week was really stressful for her - up early every day studying and then in training from 11:00-11:00. Now that her training period is over, everything will slow down. Today has been much better. She got to be with the kiddos all day and is at work now. The study of Habbakuk came to an end. The greatest thing about this week's lesson was that he said faith was not the absence of doubt. That really spoke to me.

August 21, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

wow, that speaks to me, resounds within me really. I would have liked to have heard all of that one. Thanks for the update! I don't blame you on the vegging part, and though w/o instructions I am no good, I love building things with legos.(has to be the picture instructions) Poor sis, what a beating that must have been. I am sure this is a huge adjustment for all of them. I am looking forward to your next post.......hint hint. :)

August 21, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

L

August 22, 2006 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home