www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: blah blah blah

Thursday, August 03, 2006

blah blah blah

I have decided to start sleeping with any man I can find until one of them gets me pregnant....o.k., just kidding. I will say, though, that a weeks worth of getting cribs, bassinets, car seats, bouncy chairs, crib bedding, bottles, pacifiers, play mats, bathtubs, etc., is enough, no, more than enough, to make a thirty year old woman really want a baby. I wanted one before, granted. However, as I drive around, alone, in a car that seats 8, with two empty infant carseats behind me, the ache for someone to fill them is overwhelming. Alright, that is all my whining for tonight. However, I will add on that after my bath tonight instead of Bath & Body Works, I used baby lotion. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I love your satire. Your first sentence had me laughing. But, on a serious note, I know this has been a tough week. I'm glad you can be so frank about it.

As far as putting baby lotion on yourself, if it makes you feel better, even though I've had babies, mine are much older now so I miss those "baby" moments and I've been known to put baby lotion on myself as well. You're not alone. :)

August 04, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Paulette said...

LOL yepper you had me going for a minute there too. I so tottaly know how you long for a baby and dont give up, woman are having them in there forties and lovin it. I know God does give us the desires of our heart Stephanie. Dont give up or in lol

August 04, 2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

baby lotion....I bet you smell great then!! I too, LOVE that smell and what it represents!

August 04, 2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home