www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: BABIES

Thursday, July 27, 2006

BABIES

Quick FYI. We might get new babies today. Jennifer was sent back over to the hospital by her doctor this morning because she is dilated to a 3. (Not a clue what that really means but I know where it's leading.) Anyway, they are checking to see if she is actually in labor, and if so then they will go ahead and do a cesarean today. I'll let ya know, and if they are healthy enough, I will upload some pics.

*************************************************************
She just called back. As soon as I can get there to watch the girls they are taking the babies out. So I will be an aunt eleven and twelve times over in about two hours. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

How exciting! Keep us posted on how it goes.

July 27, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Hello miss you. I came to your site and listened to that song, it really is a great song. I feel like it was written just for me. I went and bought it off itunes.
Hope you are having a good weekend.

July 30, 2006 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home