www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Quotes I Dig

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Quotes I Dig

I am watching a movie, not a great movie, but a movie just the same. They keep saying things that I like, so I decided I should blog them. ;-)

First off:
"Epistolary Relationship".....That is what I share with each of you, in so much as a blog can be considered a letter. That is what it means, by the way, a relationship carried out through letters.

Secondly:
"Emotionally Celibate".... Hopefully you don't need a definition for that, but it is me most of the time. From time to time emotion tries to seep out and I push it back down with whatever fix I can come up with at the time. Not because it is better but because it feels safer. Not because it makes for a happier life but because it makes for a more comfortable one....all-be-it a somewhat morbid sort of comfort.

And my very favorite movie quote of all times, from a completely different movie, by the way: "What if this is as good as it gets?"....wouldn't that suck.

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperMom said...

My favorite movie quote?

"That man is a boil on the butt of humanity!"

Steel Magnolias. The Mother of Great Movie Quotes Movie.

July 15, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

lol....that is a good one!

July 16, 2006 1:42 AM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

Look at you! Already getting started on quotes! Sounds like some cool ones.

July 16, 2006 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home