www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: I'm Not A Pyro, I Just Like Fireworks!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm Not A Pyro, I Just Like Fireworks!!



I LOVE fireworks. I mean seriously adore them. I go to Rangers games for them. I go see them for New Years. Typically I find as many chances as possible to see them for July 4th. I am sad to report that I missed Celebrate Freedom this year. It is the first year in ten that I haven't gone, but I just didn't have the energy to do it this year. I am, however, going to take Casta and Natalee to see fireworks tonight in Grand Prairie and then again in Addison tomorrow night. I have to skip out on Tuesday because I have to go to work Wednesday morning and don't want to be out late. Though, I think I will probably be able to see Ft. Worth's display from my trampoline out back. And, just to make the festivities last a little longer, a town near here is not having it's fireworks until Saturday, so I will get a few more!
My pictures from last year rock, don't you think. I would like to take complete credit, but alas, I can't.
My nephew Brendon, the one with autism, was sitting next to me at Lonestar Park last year as we watched the display. I was snapping away with my camera phone. He looks at me and says, "Hey, why don't you put these in front of the lens." They had handed out 3-D glasses for everyone to watch the fireworks. That is one smart little ten year old if you ask me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

Hey Stephanie,
Im with you on the fireworks. I love them....
I love your site here, the pics are beautiful on the top of the page. Did you take those?? I want to spruce up my site but I am way to computer illiterate. I tried all DAY to get the Banner in the corner and I lost it somewhere in cyber world, who knows where it will turn up!!!
Well I hope you have a wonderful fourth!!

July 03, 2006 10:46 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

Hey, glad you like it, and thank you. It depends on which pictures to which you are referring, they change each time you come to the site. Most of them, though, I did take...just not the ones I'm in. ;-) It is pretty easy to make a flickr banner and add it to your site. just go to flickr.com and upload your pics. The rest of it, I don't know much. My myspace page looks a lot cooler than this one, but I am not sure how to add all the cool stuff on blogger. Happy firework watching to ya.

July 04, 2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home