www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: E.R.

Monday, June 26, 2006

E.R.

If anyone happens to read this soon, as you are my only friends, ok the only people I communicate with, all be it a strange way to do so...............whatever. My mother is on the way to the emergency room. Since Friday evening she has been able to keep nothing down, that includes her medication, so the doctor finally said to take her to the e.r. I am going to change clothes and meet her and my sister there. Anyway, prayers are appreciated, hopefully He will hear and take notice.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
your Mother, yourself & your entire family are in my prayers. I have been following your blog (referred by a friend a mine, she is a blogger), me I don't blog as yet! I have wanted to make contact with you, but when I was better able to stay connected. My internet is down & time at work is limited.
But I didn't see a response for this post & I wanted you to know that their are more people than you know who Love you and are praying for you.

My the Living God provide strenth and peace for all your family. RC

June 27, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

That was exceptionally kind and I truly appreciate it. Thank You.

June 27, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Stephanie,
I too am praying that the Lord will intervene on your mother's behalf. Please know that God does care, and I care as well. I am in prayer for you until I hear word on how your mother is doing.
1st Peter 5:7
God cares for you!!
Hope to hear soon. Take care.

June 27, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. I hope that everything went okay with your Mom!

June 28, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Praying for you all.

June 28, 2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home