www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Rambling, Rambling and more Rambling

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rambling, Rambling and more Rambling

I just realized it has been almost a week since I posted anything. I guess all that typing last time wiped me out. I don't really have anything to say, which is insane since my brain never shuts up and gives me a moments peace, none-the-less, I got nothin'.

I just got home from a swim meet of my nephews. I have to be at another one, tonight's contestants little brother, at 8:30 in the morning. Than I am taking that one, his friend and my six year old niece to six flags. It is going to be a LONG day. So, why am I up at 1:19 in the morning, you might ask??? Excellent question. I would give you an answer, but I don't have one.


This week was a beating, blew the compressor on the air conditioner on my work truck so I had to drive my expedition to work. Would have been fine with that until my battery decided to keel over today. So, new battery in my car, new compressor in my work truck, great, except.....I had to spend the afternoon fixing my car so I didn't have time to get my work truck home. I was so behind schedule that I got to the swim meet about 45 seconds AFTER my nephew finished his last race....ask me how happy I was about that hour drive for nothing. Had to pick up the work truck on the way home so I would have it on Monday. Realized that in the earlier rush I had left my keys on the counter at home. Couldn't just wait til tomorrow to get the truck because it was in the parking lot instead of the warehouse, so it would have most definitely been broken into. So I drove home, then back in the other direction twenty minutes to get the truck, then back home.

Did I mention it had been a long week. Brought three nieces home, finally got them all to sleep about half an hour ago. I am sure they won't be cranky at all when I wake them up at 6:30. Not to mention the fact that I will be primed to start "girl time" right in the middle of six flags tomorrow. Maybe I will be the cranky one tomorrow. OK going to bed, just wanted all to know that I have not yet fallen from the face of the earth. Night Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

You poor thing. I hope you had fun! Our air conditioner on our house went out for a day so I hear your pain on that one. It's so frustrating when you're used to being so pampered. L You'll have to fill us in on your Six Flags experience later!

June 17, 2006 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home