www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: How To Be Productive

Monday, July 10, 2006

How To Be Productive

I have discovered the secret to conquering my lack of productivity. Find something I REALLY don't want to do, and realize how many, many things I can find to do instead of the one thing I am supposed to be doing. I am procrastinating writing the extremely dreaded 'Letter to mom.' So, I got home from work around five today. It is now almost eleven. I have done laundry, mowed the lawn, pruned my garden, watered the lawn, painted shelves and picture frames for my room and the playroom and hung baskets for toys, and filled them, in the playroom. How is that for a productive evening. Granted, I now only have three nights left to write the freakin' letter, but at least my house is looking better. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

You are tooo cute and to honest. I love that about you.
I think we are somewhat on the same path, I had to write both my parents as an assignment early on and it was very hard... Im praying for you.

July 11, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

lol, well, at least your house looks cute! :) Really though, as the slogan goes just do it! Get it over with and then you won't have to dread it anymore! :)

July 11, 2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

except the reading it aloud part. :-(

July 11, 2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Shayne said...

So THAT'S how you do it. I was wondering...

July 12, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Laughing. I agree with Shayne, I always wondered how it was done. Thanks for sharing.

July 13, 2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home