www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Baby Saga Continued

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Baby Saga Continued

Well, the hospital in Austin didn't call back so they tried Parkland next, all full. Third choice, Baylor U.M.C. They said send her on, so she was flown to Dallas via careflight around 1 a.m. I drove to the hospital so she wouldn't be alone until her husband made the two hour drive. Well, they were running slow, I was there for an hour before the helicopter arrived. Anyway, they are still working on slowing down the labor. At this point I think delivery is going to happen whether we like it or not, they are just trying to make it as slow a process as possible. The babies are doing fine and are where they should be size-wise for 32 weeks gestation. It is just a waiting game now. I got home around 4:30 A.M. and am now at work. Needless to say I am tired and cranky. I will keep you all updated as word comes in.

3 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

Oh my goodness!! I read this post and then had to read the previous one! Please let us know what happens. I am praying for you guys! Hope you are able to get some sleep.

July 06, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'm glad that the twins have had another day to grow invitro....Hope you get some rest tonight.

July 06, 2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Oh wow! When you get a chance, let us know how she's doing. I'll be praying for her, the babies and your sister whose taking care of seven kids!

P.S. I really liked your fireworks pictures, especially the one your nephew took. That was pretty genius!

July 06, 2006 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home