www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Party Time

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Party Time



The 'Treasure Chest' birthday cake!







I was so stressed, this was my piece.







And this is how much I got eaten before the urge to puke set in.







The kids all did the bottle drinking contest. Funny stuff.



All I can say is I am sooo glad it is over. The kids had a blast and Jennifer got some great stuff for the babies, but I am still glad it is over. By the way, I have managed to have a little influence on the names. They are now going to be Jolee Ellen and Sarah Reese. Better than the original plan, anyway. I am tired and cranky so I guess that is all I have to say. Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

LOL you crack me to heck up.Before I came to your site I was thinking I'll bet she is soooo stressed out then I saw that huge piece of cake!!!
I am so proud of you that you can make all those kids so happy. You are one awesome aunt.
Are you and your sisters all close??
Blessings

July 23, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

Close in vicinity, not so much in relational terms. The 'don't talk' rule, I know you know that one, seems to have carried over into our adult lives. While my sisters do tend to share more with people than I am typically comfortable with, none of us are all that great at being real with one another.

July 23, 2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Oh Yes the infamous rule, all to well. The hard part is always not being able to be real. That is what I love about this part of my therapy, I can finally do that.
I do not have contact with any of my siblings. My abuse was so tramatic my sis cant bring herself to keep a relationship with me. She says she feels guilty, I tell her it isnt her guilt, so I have no contact with any siblings at all.

July 24, 2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home