www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Sweet Sayings of A Seven Year Old

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sweet Sayings of A Seven Year Old












Ok, she is younger in this picture, but I wanted you to get the full picture of just how 'sweet' she is.


1) When my boredom woke her up around 4 this morning and I told her she needed to go back to sleep. "Why are you the only one that gets to stay up, you're cranky when you stay up too late." To which I replied, then don't wake me up in the morning. To which she again replied, "Well, actually you are cranky anyway if you don't get your nap on time." Awwww

2) While watching a commercial about a diet pill. "Stefie, you should get that, I'm not saying you're fat, but if you got that you could be as thin as me."

3) While 'measuring' me by placing a hand on my stomach and one on my back and sliding them away so she could see how wide I was. I said I was the same as the last time she did that, one day prior. "No, you got another inch."

I love her. ok, really I do, but I could deal with a little less honesty on her part.

3 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

Awww, how lovely. L. I can definitely relate. My daughter at one time said "Mommy, you have a Big belly!" nice. I believe my son said something around that age too. You can't be mad because they are so cute but yes, as I told my daughter...no need to say everything you are thinking. :)

July 31, 2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Kids, they are SO frank!

July 31, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Well I always have kids say to me do you have a baby in your belly??? Sometimes I say yes 3 of them lol, Kids are so freaking honest.
That is sweet those kids do love you I know. Is she the one with the new twin sisters??

July 31, 2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home