www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Evidence of My Astoundingly Unsuccessful Movie Career

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Evidence of My Astoundingly Unsuccessful Movie Career







Here are a couple movies for your viewing pleasure. There is no sound as I do not know how to get that uploaded, but you'll be ok without it. Keep in mind they are rather low budget, shot with a cell phone after all. :) We went to see the redo of the Addison fireworks tonight. They were rained out back on the 4th of July, as I'm sure you recall, so they did the show tonight. It was great! I Love Fireworks!! The other video is Cas and Nattie at the Rangers game last night. I was in a pigtail mood, is that painfully obvious? Even without sound it is quite evident that they both enjoy attention, A LOT. Especially evident when the elder pushes the younger one out of her way, at least she sweetly cocks her head to one side while doing so! ;) Just click on them and they will play. By the way, the fireworks don't look like a big fireball in person, it was really quite pretty.

I did go to church this morning. It was a good message, and they sang a song I love that I haven't heard in ages. "He Is" is the name of it and I have only heard it done by Aaron Jeffrey, at least I think that is who it was. Anyway, it is a darn good song, it goes through every book of the Bible describing the character of God in each. Good stuff, if you haven't heard it, go find it and listen to it. So anyway, I went. I didn't speak to anyone, but I went darn it. Later

4 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Way to go on your movie making. I think it's hilarious that they actually made up the fireworks show. You got your show in after all!

September 06, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey! My daughter and boyfriend were there.

September 08, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I guess I should have said my daughter and HER boyfriend were there...lol!

September 12, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

lol, don't worry, I knew what you meant!

September 12, 2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home