www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: My New Ride

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My New Ride



So, this is my new work truck. I wish I had a picture of the old S10 so you could really see what an upgrade this is. I am not the least bit sad! Considering it's a free car that I can drive not only during work, but any other time I want, well, not a bad deal. I said thank you, several times, to my boss!

My small group on Sunday mornings started "Believing God" by Beth Moore this week. I am really excited. This weeks lessons were great and I truly can not wait to see where God will take me through the course of this study. Sometimes as I am writing answers in the book I have to stop for a second and think, 'Did I really write that?' I am wholeheartedly astounded at the work God is doing in me. I don't think I ever thought it really possible. I know I didn't believe it possible. Even what I hoped He would do doesn't compare to what He is doing. I love this.

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I have heard that is an awesome study. So glad you're enjoying it.

April 03, 2007 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home