www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Cars and Deer Don't Mix

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cars and Deer Don't Mix

This is my brother-in-law's car directly following his 'encounter' with a deer this morning. Apparently the deer jumped, thinking it could sail over the car, I guess. You can see how that turned out. It didn't hit the front of the car at all, just flew directly into the windshield, oops. Josh is fine, the car, not so much. The deer did get up and run away, but judging by the car, I'm not so sure how far it got. That's all I've got. Aren't I boring these days!

2 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

YIKES! I am always seeing deer around her and watching closely for any eyes as I drive! I don't want that to be me. I'm so glad your brother in law was okay!! Sorry about his car.

September 06, 2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Man, that is awful! I hope he has insurance.

September 09, 2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home