www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Cars and Deer Don't Mix

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cars and Deer Don't Mix

This is my brother-in-law's car directly following his 'encounter' with a deer this morning. Apparently the deer jumped, thinking it could sail over the car, I guess. You can see how that turned out. It didn't hit the front of the car at all, just flew directly into the windshield, oops. Josh is fine, the car, not so much. The deer did get up and run away, but judging by the car, I'm not so sure how far it got. That's all I've got. Aren't I boring these days!

3 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

YIKES! I am always seeing deer around her and watching closely for any eyes as I drive! I don't want that to be me. I'm so glad your brother in law was okay!! Sorry about his car.

September 06, 2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger healing hoves said...

saw your post at paulette's and I felt pulled to you to let you know that due to my parents I spent 20 years in darkness, even prepared to take my own life. i found recovery thru celebrate recovery, you should go on their web and see if one is close by. i also wrote a book called taking back what my darkness stole, i posted the whole book on my blog in a series of journal entries. to some the reading is long, but to those searching if you take the time to read i promise you you will hear god speak to you. i just started blogging daily, so you have to go to the beginning and read up. i hope you take the time to read, i think you could relate from what i read about your comment to paulette. ysic sonja brooks
http:/healing-hooves.blogspot.com

September 07, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Man, that is awful! I hope he has insurance.

September 09, 2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home