www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: The Irony of it All

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Irony of it All

In my blog Saturday night I mentioned how excited I was to see where God would take me on this journey in the Believing God study. Remember? Well, I show up to class Sunday morning talking about how much I'm loving it. So, my friend, who leads our group, says how about I facilitate the study and hands me the leader's guide. What???? I have to laugh at the irony. Who would believe it. A month ago I wouldn't have fathomed that God would even consider using me to lead other women through a Bible study. But the real irony is the study. Me, facilitating a study entitled "BELIEVING GOD." That's good stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

That IS amazing. I'm so glad.

April 03, 2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Wow...God totally rocks. Girl, we really need to meet up again soon!

April 03, 2007 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home