www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Busy Weekend

Monday, April 09, 2007

Busy Weekend








Easter was busy but wonderful! Our service at church was amazing. My pastor quoted S.M. Lockridge's sermon "That's My King," the worship team sang "He Is" and this guy was there and is fantastic! Then I had lunch with some friends and then it was off to my sisters for some chaotic and chilly egg hunting. Twelve children in one house is just frightening. They had a blast, though, and at least it wasn't snowing like the day before!!






We went to the Ranger's opening day on Friday and I am most happy to report that they actually won!! Good times were had by all.

So, except for the seven kids I took to the hunt at my church on Saturday, in the pouring snow, that is about all for my weekend. (Don't worry, the hunt was moved into the gym) Who knew it could snow, in Texas, in April??? Well, it can and it did, big time!

Oh, and I almost forgot, but not quite....Baseball season has begun!!!! I am one happy baseball aunt. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I am with you, I can't believe this weather! It's insane.

However, it doesn't look like it stopped you from having a great weekend. Love all the pics.

April 13, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

The snow has gone, the tornados have arrived....grrr

April 13, 2007 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home