www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Cutest Four Year Old Ever

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cutest Four Year Old Ever



I seriously adore this little boy! He came over last night, suitcase in tow, for a one night stay. He is the funniest, most handsome little dude I know. This morning as he was eating breakfast he stopped abruptly and said, "Hey, where's my kiss?" We argue about who loves each other more. I told him I thought he was pretty cute to which he replied, "I think you're pretty pretty." And the jeans he wore last night he refers to as his "hot, hot, hottie jeans." How can I not love him to pieces. I don't think I could adore him more if he were my very own. That's all I've got, just wanted to brag a little!

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Oh my word that IS cute! Asking where his kiss is, that's precious. I can see why you're smitten.

February 13, 2007 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home