www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Too Sleepy

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Too Sleepy

Man, I fully intended on typing a new post tonight. Well, technically I am, but not the one I intended. I wanted to tell you all about my weekend and new revelations and my new Sunday morning Bible Study.......even my Super Bowl party. But alas, it is really late now and I have to get up at dark-thirty for work. So, since my eyes are burning and my fingers slowing, I suppose I should carry myself on up to bed. I really want to tell you though. Oh yeah, and about the email I wrote in a huge step that I have said innumerable times over the past five months that I would so not ever take. Well, at least I've got your attention, right?? We call this a teaser. ;) I will write tomorrow night after accountability.....oh yeah, and what we are doing tomorrow night at accountability. See, I have so much to tell. But....I.....need.....sleep.........

1 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

Was this before or after we talked? :) I am anxious to hear more. Hope you were able to get some rest!

February 07, 2007 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home