www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Bad Blogger

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bad Blogger

I have officially become a crappy inconsistent blogger. Boo me. I have been sick since Friday. A little sick,not a lot sick. So, I have mostly been sleeping. I worked both yesterday and today, but not full days. I think I am kicking it, however, my nephew who I spent time with on Friday and Sunday, went to the E.R. with the flu yesterday. I guess we'll see if that spread along to me. I so hope not.

Sadly, that is about all that is going on in my life. My Thursday night class is going as well as can be expected. I find myself coming up with reasons why not to like it. But I realize that it is far more about me than it is about the issues I keep coming up with. So, fight through it. I think we took a turn in my accountability group tonight, and I am glad for that. We are finally beginning to open up and get real with each other. Perhaps that sounds odd several months into it. I think we have been testing the waters, so to speak, but I do think we are finally learning that we can actually allow ourselves to trust one another.

I know this blog bit, but Nyquil is calling my name. Night Night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been missing your posts....

January 30, 2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger Shayne said...

You baaaad blogger you. You need to take tips from a blogger like moi. I'm soooo consistent.

January 31, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I can't say anything about being a bad blogger. L

February 03, 2007 1:25 AM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

lol

February 03, 2007 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home