www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Too Many Kids

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Too Many Kids





If any of you Ever hear me say that I am considering keeping four children for the weekend, slap me, hard. I am BEAT. I got home from giving them back to mom around four and went straight to bed for a four hour nap. What makes babies think it's ok to drink bottles at one, then two, then five-thirty in the morning??? They would wake up hungry but be too tired to drink enough so they'd just keep waking up. I will be very grateful for uninterrupted sleep in my bed tonight. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of the big girls this weekend, but two six month old babies seem to command a lot of attention. I did get the babies ears pierced and they are looking oh so sweet. And can I just say that I find it quite amusing when they even sleep in the same position.




7 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

LOL, yes, they don't always go by our schedule do they? How sweet of you to give Mommy a break though, I bet she slept the whole weekend. L They are just soooooo precious!! The bows and sleeping in the same position.....to cute for words!

January 22, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Oh my goodness, they are TOO cute!!! Man, you are one brave girl to take all that on. I bet your sister could kiss you!

January 22, 2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

lol, I'm gonna pass on the kissing part. Today is her birthday, so keeping her kids all weekend counts as a present, right? We do make cute babies, huh! I like to pretend I had a part in it. ;)

January 23, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

lol, whewl sure her had a part in it. ;) About the counting as a present...ABSOLUTELY!!! THat was a huge gift from you!

January 23, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I agree with Heartsjoy. A BIG present!

Four kids out of the house.
No demands.
Sleep.
Priceless.

January 24, 2007 4:24 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

SO Freakin adorable, you are definately the greatest Aunt in the whole world. You were suppose to call me when you had them remember??
Lucky you!!!

January 24, 2007 10:39 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

I'm sorry, Paulette, I truly couldn't think beyond the screaming. I will call you next time, promise!

January 24, 2007 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home