www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Oh Happy Day

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oh Happy Day

If I didn't know full well that I would have to start all over again in a year or two, I would just give up. I know I am just a big cry baby. I know I am a wimp. But I am tired and I want this to be over. Sundays always seem to get me down, no idea why. Today, however, was worse than normal. Perhaps it was the rain, but I feel like, well, you don't want to know how I feel. It isn't like me not to just lay it all out here in the blog-o-sphere. I just don't want anyone freaking, so I will leave it with that. I am sad. I am tired. I feel a pressure so tight in my chest that if something doesn't happen soon, my heart might just explode. I want out. I'm going to bed, yes, at 10:05. Because it will hurt less if I am asleep, right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please promise me that you'll be good to yourself. My heart is tight reading this post and I want you to know that I am praying extra hard for you. You are not alone, friend.

September 18, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Stephanie,
Please know you are in my prayers, I am here and can come over if you would like me too. I wish you would call if you need to talk, I am here.

September 19, 2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I am praying for you every day. As Beth said, you are not alone! You are loved - even by those of us who have never met you.

September 19, 2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home