www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: What's Up

Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's Up



My nieces got to cheer with the 'real' cheerleaders at their hometown football game last Friday. I think they had a blast. Natalee didn't really look like she knew what she was doing (she's the one turning the opposite direction etc.) but it was funny if nothing else. Sorry the video is shaky but people kept running into me!

I am off to another baseball game tonight. We have another tomorrow night and then a tournament this weekend. My guess is that the tournament is going to get hurricaned out!

Brayton turns 8 on Sunday. I can't believe that baby boy is growing up. I am trying to think of something else to get him. At six flags last weekend Blayne and I picked up a figurine in his team's colors from the glass blower's shop and a toy from one of the other stores. I also found him a Texas Ranger's jersey and had his name embroidered on the back. I think he's going to love that even if the Ranger's aren't his favorite anymore!


And before I sign off, because we must never forget, I'll leave you with these:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home