www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: My Nephew the Super Star

Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Nephew the Super Star

Ok so I am a terrible videographer, at least with my new camera. I am learning that I am pressing the stop button way too soon, and perhaps not starting quite soon enough. My bad! So on the first video I cut off the actual hit as well as the slide into home, but you get the point!!



Home Run!!!






Pickin' 'em off!






Hope you enjoyed my little videos. I am sure I will have plenty more in the next few weeks. I am off to game number three this week, well game 8 if you count the tournament shown above!




1 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

cooool I remember those days when my kids played ball! Good job Auntie, and way to support those nephews!!

September 07, 2008 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home