www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Happy Weekend!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I have so very little to say but decided since it's been a week that I should throw something out there.


It was a weird week. No big fights with my boss. I had Wednesday off which was wonderful! Teresa had to take Brayton to get pictures of his brain, I forget exactly which test. Since Brayton is Brayton, they had to put him under to do it so she needed someone to stay with the other kids. It was Mayson's birthday so that made it even more fun. We just swam all day, what a hard life!




His birthday party is tomorrow night and I'm having this cake made for him. It's gonna freak his freak for sure. Of course it will say Mayson instead of 'dude.' :-) Hard to believe he's six already.
I went to counseling today and I must say it is a strange phenomenon to me, this whole therapy thing. It seems kind of backwards that going to a complete stranger and somehow learning to tell them all my deep dark secrets will somehow make it easier for me to do that with people I actually know. Very strange. I like her, though, so I will just have to wait and see how it goes. I don't feel quite as 'heavy' as I did when I left last time and I can't decide if that is a good or a bad thing. We actually talked more about uncomfortable subjects today.....I don't know, it's all odd to me.
I guess that is really all I know today. Have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger BigDadGib said...

the best part of birthdays?....

CAKE!!!

Happy B-day

August 03, 2008 2:25 AM  
Blogger Campman62 said...

~C-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e !

*Our 'B-day-Pa-Loo-Za' starts this Saturday:

Malachi turns 6 on 8/7 (Astros cake)

My Mom & Dad turn 66 & 64 on 8/18 & 20 (too many candles)

Caleb turns 8 on 9/8 (Wii cake)

Susie (my wife) turns 36 on 9/14 (ice cr cake)

...Whew...me 46 on 11/3...

><> N-Joy u'r week <><

August 06, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

Sounds fun! I'm also proud of you for moving forward even when it is uncomfortable or doesn't seem to make sense. :)

August 08, 2008 5:58 PM  
Blogger Campman62 said...

**N-Joy u'r wknd & final days of Summer '08**

August 09, 2008 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home