www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: My House is a Very Very Very Matching House

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My House is a Very Very Very Matching House


livingroom2
Originally uploaded by guidmongrel.
Typically, I like things to be orderly. I like things to match, to make sense, at least to me. I am bored, so I figure this go round, I will take you through my house to show you my point. Were I smarter, I could do this all in one post, but I am not that computer literate, sorry! Anyway, in the end, I have a point, so be patient.

This is my living room, well, one wall of it anyway. Notice, burgandy love seat, burgandy stripes on the wall. I like things to match!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

May 26, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home