www.flickr.com
Into the Depths

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I don't want to be today. I can't say that anywhere but here. Here where noone in my real life day to day knows me. That's probably sad. My life is sad like that. Of course I never act on these feelings when they come boiling to the surface for the millionth time. I just sit with them, wonder if they'll ever go away for good, wonder why I can't just be normal. So I say it here. I say that I ache for it to be over. Then take a pill, go to sleep and know that tomorrow will be worse, Thursday unbearable.....then slowly it will become easier to ignore, to bury and wait for next time. blah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/

April 25, 2014 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home