www.flickr.com
Into the Depths

Sunday, September 05, 2010

So, in effort to escape from myself, God, whomever, I decided to go for a walk. I walked the trail once already but my ipod died and I'm trying to give it time to charge so I can go again.

It occurred to me on the first walk that I make it a habit to never stop. Don't get me wrong I can veg out with the best of them. Inside, however, I'm always running there is no rest and it's exhausting. I wish, and told God as much, that I knew how to stop. But I'm just not sure how that works. I think if I could just get a little reprieve, a brief respite, then maybe I could survive this.

The bitch of it is, I know it's my fault that He can't heal me. I simply don't know how to get out of my own way. Oh well. Back to walking. Hopefully nine miles will be enough to make me feel better for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home