www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Pictures

Monday, February 08, 2010

Pictures


BretLynn and BryAnn after their first ever gymnastics meet yesterday. They both did great. It seems Brynie is progressing a bit faster than Bret and the coach told my sister yesterday that BryAnn will be moving up to senior team as of practice today. That would be much more complicated if not for that fact that BretLynn just doesn't care as much as her sister. BretLynn wants to have fun, BryAnn wants to win...and so it goes.






And this is thrown in just because I love it. Gracie is trying hard to be a girl after my own heart :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Denton said...

Those pictures are so precious. I love Love LOVE that song btw.
Winged Writer

February 08, 2010 1:37 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

I thought you might :)

February 08, 2010 3:31 PM  
Anonymous page rank secret said...

hello! how are you?
happy valentine 2010 *_*

February 13, 2010 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home