www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Happy Valentine's Day to Me

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to Me

He may only be five, but he knows how to treat a lady. Ok, well sort of anyway. This is the present he picked out for me. We had dinner at the lovely IHop. It just so happens to be our favorite hangout. Before hand his mommy had tucked some money away in his pocket so that when the ticket came he was able to say 'I get to pay it' and he paid for himself and his two valentines. It was hilarious.

He got an orange teddy bear hamster as his valentines present. Don't worry, it was his mom's idea. And we are all so very creative that he is named 'Valentine.'

It is almost 6 p.m. on Friday which means I am soon going to get to leave this stinkin' office and not come back for two whole days! Hooray! I had to be here at 7:15 this morning to go to a meeting in North Dallas so it has been a looooong day. I'm done with it.

I have Cas and Nattie this weekend but it's supposed to be crummy weather so I suppose that besides church we will be sitting in the warmth of my home playing Guitar Hero all weekend. I sure do love me some Guitar Hero. Cas has been practicing so she is becoming quite fun to play with. Natalee still doesn't have a clue but she thinks she's rocking out!

Have a great weekend everyone!


4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Aaaawwwwwww....nephews make really great Valentines, I think. My Hayden took me to Starbucks and also paid (with my starbucks card.) He also cuddled in my lap in a "thinking chair," and made me laugh like no one else can. <3
Sandy

February 20, 2008 11:27 PM  
Blogger heartsjoy said...

Tooo sweet!!!! I love that story. About the guitar hero...we have rock band at our house and it is truly addicting! :) I am amazing at it...l

March 09, 2008 10:51 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Guitar Hero? Did someone say Guitar Hero? I wanna play!!!

April 13, 2008 8:04 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

Well come on!! It is so rockin' fun!! and perhaps a tad addictive. :)

April 14, 2008 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home