www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: I've Got Nothing To Say

Monday, January 07, 2008

I've Got Nothing To Say



Those presents that totally don't match are so not mine!!!




I wish that I had something to say. I don't. I'm kind of blah these days.

Since I pinched the nerve in my back my life has slowed down quite a bit. I've missed a ton of church and have really just gone to work and then right back to laying on the couch or in the bed. That opens the door for apathy which opens the door for depression. Maybe that is why people with chronic pain tend to experience depression. When you're in pain it is all you think about. Everything else just fades away.

The good news is that it is slowly getting better. I originally read that you should give a herniated disc 6-12 weeks before considering surgery....so good news, it's been six weeks and I'm beginning to see a reduction in pain. Hooray!

Seriously, could this post be less interesting??

I'm considering dating.....not sure how since I seldom go anywhere that I would meet someone, online maybe....don't know. But it will be two years in April since I took my dating sabbatical and since I am quickly getting older, well you know. I am healthier than I have ever been mentally and emotionally, am I ready to jump back into the real world yet, though, not sure.

OK I give up on having anything interesting to say. Sorry. At least there are a couple cute pictures, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

I'm sorry your back has been out. That's so difficult to deal with. I am glad that you are seeing some improvement though.

January 26, 2008 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home