www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Tornado Alley

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tornado Alley

OK, this picture I did actually take, about five minutes before the electricity shut off.....for five hours. It was great fun and, admittedly, there was a little time spent under a blanket on the bathroom floor. Luckily there was no severe damage at my house, just a leaning rose bush. My sister and her neighbor lost some roof and several big cedar trees. All in all, everyone is safe and sound so what is there to complain about. For some reason I feel like we are having many more tornadoes than is customary for us, but maybe I have just forgotten.

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

Yikes! I am so glad you and your family are okay! I agree that there seem to be more tornados in your area than before.

May 07, 2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home