www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Baseball is Back with a Vengeance!!!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Baseball is Back with a Vengeance!!!





This was directly following the Roaring Rapids ;)




I am ecstatic to say that baseball season is back in full swing. We had the opening day parade last Saturday and have already had two games since and a third tonight!! I love it. :)


I took Blayne and the older twins to Six Flags last Sat after Mayson's ball game. Thursday was the twins sixth birthday so I took them for their first adventure at Six Flags and they were champs. Even rode a big roller coaster. Well it is the smallest of the big ones, but the only one they are tall enough for!! We had a blast.


I have missed church a ton lately first because of my back and now because of baseball tournaments and the like. It is very strange to me because I don't really want to go. I really don't feel at odds with God, a little distant perhaps, but not even wholly disconnected. It is a new feeling for me. I don't really know how to explain it, maybe I will ponder it some more before trying to let you in on it.


Anyway, my niece has just called to let me know how she is doing on Guitar Hero, so I guess I better run.

2 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

That is hilarious (the twins soaking wet, I mean). How fun!

April 13, 2008 7:58 PM  
Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

Probably wasn't very nice of their aunt to make them ride it when it was 65 degrees out. :)

April 14, 2008 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home