www.flickr.com
Into the Depths: Excessiveness

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Excessiveness

How To Know When Watching Your Nephews Baseball Games Has Become Excessive:

Here is my schedule of baseball games for the past week. Keep in mind that I live in Ft. Worth and the kids play in Cleburne, about a 40 minute drive. ;o)
Monday 5/8 Mayson @ 6:00
Tuesday 5/9 Blayne @ 7:45
Wednesday 5/10 Brayton @ 7:00 Blayne @ 7:45
Thursday 5/11 Blayne @ 6:00
Friday 5/12 Brayton @ 6:00
ok, now as if that weren't enough, we also had three scheduled for today....Instead, here is how today turned out. Keep in mind Brayton is five and in T-Ball, Blayne is eight, and is playing up(he is a summer birthday) so he can play with his school friends, so he is in first year kid pitch.
Saturday 5/13
Blayne @ 9:00 a.m.
unscheduled Blayne @ 10:45 w/ Brayton, yes the five year old, also playing on Blayne's team
unscheduled Blayne @ 2:00 playing with the 2nd level of kid pitch, 11 and 12 year olds.
unscheduled Brayton @ 2:15 playing with a coach pitch team, 7 and 8 year olds.
Mayson @ 4:00
Blayne @ 5:45
unscheduled Brayton @ 7:00 playing with the coach pitch team again......
Can you say excessive???? A total of 13 games, seven today alone. I love baseball, thank goodness. However, this schedule has left me here at 1:20 in the morning waiting for clothes to finish drying, so I can pack for my vacation that I am supposed to leave for in about six hours. I think I might be a tad tired on that nine hour trek!
Well, I paused for packing. The car is loaded, finally, and I am ready to hit the hay. It's only 2:48, I made good time. :o) Time to tune out of blog world so I can pack my little laptop.......See ya at the beach!!

2 Comments:

Blogger heartsjoy said...

What a devoted Aunt!! You are amazing!! Way to pack in such a short amount of time! Yipee!

May 16, 2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Good grief girl! Those little cuties are lucky to have you.

May 17, 2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home